Front End Developer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Have basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
2. Should have creativity and originality.
3. Programming skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Build page layouts based on wireframes/mockups and workflows/storyboards.
2. Build online user interface interactions to create useful features and pages on different web
platforms and devices.
3. Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative and phased approach.
4. Work to enhance the proposed solution and produce great user experiences.
5. Test presentation and functionality on modern browser technologies and devices. Find/fix problems,
document/review, and work within the team to follow them to conclusion.
6. Build modular, scalable, robust, and reusable code with front-end technologies
7. Maintain website code against frameworks and systems upgrades.
The state of most start-ups & SMEs and how difficult it is for them to retain their talent cannot go unnoticed. Salaries are stretched and defection is a looming reality. A small team getting smaller can be back breaking. We have set ourselves on the aspect of retention that could serve to arrest this phenomenon: A non-monetary compensation that helps employees save on essential needs and amenities. RocketPerks was conceived with this idea of empowering small and medium enterprises in giving their employees benefits similar to what employees in big organizations enjoy. We are creating a culture of happiness where people love to work with a sense of ownership and proudly help in building next level enterprises. RocketPerks is not a company, but an idea that is at the core of an impending ecosystem that will emerge from the shackles of how employees perceive work today and give rise to a tradition of joy that merges life and work as a gleeful amalgamation. RocketPerks is thought leadership on work life balance.