PHP Web Development Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Should posses Query Development skills.
2. Knowledge on Database Modification.
3. Web Architecture Design.
4. Should have knowledge on Front End and Back end Development.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Using a standards-based approach towards development of enterprise-class web applications.
2. Construct and support integration that are easy to manage, maintain, customize, and configure.
3. Ensure overall reliability, security, availability, and high-performance code.
4. Meet aggressive deadlines while working under pressure, dedication to building high-quality deliverables while being thorough in all aspects of the development life cycle.
5. Analyze system issues and problems and implement solutions rapidly; formulate/use design patterns wherever applicable.
6. Communicate feasibility and business-goal-related aspects of requested applications/feature changes to the project manager.
7. Write and co-ordinate unit testing efforts for the produced solutions.
Spanedea is an Internet based market place for live online teaching and tutoring services. High quality teachers offer their services and take live online classes facilitated by Spanedea's operations team. Students can use Spanedea to prepare for CAT, GRE, GMAT, JEE Mains/Advanced and many other important exams. Spanedea is founded by IIM Bangalore alumni. Online preparation and training online does not get any easier than this; nor more effective. Depending on student preferences, classes can be held in private tutoring or one-on-one mode, or in small group tuition. Small batch sizes enable interactivity of discussions; students can ask questions and get doubts cleared.