Web Developer Intern
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. The candidate should have knowledge of WordPress websites, and basics of CSS and HTML.
2. Knowledge of other programming languages is complimentary.
3. Should know how to do Google searches and find out and learn about capabilities not known currently.
4. Graduates/ Post Graduates/ Currently in Course.
5. Knowledge of WordPress development is mandatory.
6. Learning attitude required.
7. Must be ready to put in at least 30 hours/week.
The candidate should carry out the following job responsibilities:-
1. The intern would be required to handle basic tasks of executing the Web Development plan set by the team leaders, and at times, required to have work on the WordPress Blogs and websites.
2. You might be client-facing at times, so keeping a professional look would be appreciated, and also we have a team culture of always Learning More.
3. Develop Website modules (coding, programming).
4. Create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
There are positions for both part-time and full-time. Both would get experience letters and a stipend as per discussions.
We equip startups and small businesses, who have limited resources, with competitive websites and mobile apps to achieve ambitious KPIs. We have clients who need to fill up positions for their daily tasks, many times requiring interns.