Web Development Intern
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Can start the internship between 7th Jan'17 and 6th Feb'17.
3. Are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
4. Are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
5. Are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
# of Internships available: 2
As one may have observed in the company profile, we are looking to launch 12-15 mobile applications or cloud based businesses by the end of 2017.
The eco-system in which we work necessitates the following resources:
Graphic UI/UX Visual Designer
The intern is expected to participate in the following:
1. CakePHP and SQL
2. Understand the the Business Requirement Document and develop the backend as well as the data structures and tables to create a platform for the administrator to efficiently manage the data and present it to users.
Equity Venture Finance Corporation (www.equityvc.in), a boutique investment banking outfit specialises in financing and advisory services for companies in the IT, Media, Technology, Mobile and TV Apps and the Convergence space. Being in the business for over 20 years, EquityVC has worked with prominent international and domestic entities such as Disney, ESPN, CNBC, Telecil (Mauritius), Multi Eka Karma (Indonesia), Time Broadband, MTNL etc.
EquityVC is now setting up an Infotech Business Incubation Cell in Mumbai. Set in the central part of Mumbai in Worli, the company's work culture will be informally result oriented. The entire focus is on development of entrepreneurial skills among the team, an extension of its proposed core business.
EquityVC is now bringing a new dimension to funding of Internet / Cloud Based projects by financing exciting new ventures in a different format. We are introducing Salaried Professional Entrepreneurs Capital (SPEC) for funding of viable projects through our own and investors capital. SPEC is designed to introduce capital in diverse new businesses proposed by capable salaried professionals with a streak towards "ownership for effort".
EquityVC targets to invest in atleast 20 such businesses by end 2017 and is working towards an IPO in the last quarter of 2017