Front End Development - Java Intern
The interns will work on:
1. Understanding and develop the front end part of the cloud-based software.
2. Understanding requirements of the both the end user as well as back-end developer.
3. Suggesting/Innovating new ways of representing information on the UI/UX. Creativity is encouraged.
4. Challenge coding with requirement of quick learning.
Number of Internships : 1
Who can apply:
1. Candidates should be skilled at Java, Bootstrap and PostgreSQL and Spring MVC.
2. Candidates should be from engineering - B.Tech, B.E, MCA or similar educational background..
3. Candidates currently in any year of studies or recent graduates having relevant skills and interest may apply.
4. Candidates must be available full time for at least 2 months.
5. Candidates should be available to start the internship immediately and no later than 17th August 2016.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Amdigit is a real estate software and consulting company which developers proprietary software for asset management and financial analysis for real estate developers.