Creative Web Designer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Should have crucial planning and meeting deadlines.
2. The ideal candidate should have previous experience with at least one of the following programming languages:
3. Educational requirement: Undergraduate.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. In the intensely packed 11 - 15 hour a week Web design internship, the intern will be coached and mentored throughout the process.
2. Designing and preparing content, which will be later uploaded to the label's website and YouTube channel.
3. Revamping and designing web sites for new music technology company.
4. Coming up with new creative ways to merge music and technology.
5. As an intern you’ll be shown first hand, how to build and successfully manage your own Web Design team of 3 - 7 people.
Intern will be provided Travel expenses.
MCR is a Record Label / full-service management company based in Los Angeles California and London. The team at MCR focus on nurturing and guiding the careers of songwriters, producers and performers.
MCR is built into the creative community and takes a more patient and gentle approach when nurturing
and developing industry projects than most labels and management agencies, who tend to focus on, the present, and not the future. The team is as equally focused on long term sustainability, as the instant needs, of today’s evolving industry.