Web Developer Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Are able to write good, clean, basic code.
2. Are familiar with development techniques for mobile, tablet and other devices.
3. Get a buzz out of making interfaces that are easy and enjoyable to use.
4. Have a solid understanding of UI/UX design principles.
5. Are addicted to learning new things and keeping your skills state-of-the-art.
6. Aren’t afraid to take risks and make mistakes.
7. Know your way around Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator.
8. Have experience working in active code bases.
9. The ideal candidate will have just graduated from a relevant degree/course and be eager to put their skills to the test.
10. Are comfortable editing and laying out server-side templates.
11. Have dipped a toe in iOS app design/development.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Working underneath the Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for updating existing interfaces across a variety of platforms and technologies, with the opportunity to have input in all areas of the design process.
2. Updating site content, copy, images and basic styling.
3. Testing existing and new web sites and apps.
4. Problem solving and bettering existing processes.
5. Using new custom built white label CMS to create more platforms/products.
The Free Holdings group is home to a selection of 10 premium brands spanning across the luxury, lifestyle, media, digital and charitable sectors. One of these brands, Loyalty, is an umbrella to 20 subsidiary loyalty programs / platforms each offering thousands of unique privileges to a worldwide network of high net-worth client. Free Holdings is looking to build a young, dynamic intern team working from their London office who are self-motivated, driven, articulate and well-presented individuals who are willing to go that extra mile and love working to targets and constantly over performing.