Web Development Intern
1. Interns will contribute to our Web App and work on new modules.
2. Interns will interface with our back end developers to make sure we are delivering a great Web user experience that’s super-fast for the end users.
3. Interns will participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology and product.
4. Interns will work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases to translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
5. Interns will have to drive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
Who can apply:
2. Candidates should be from background of engineering - B.Tech, B.E, MCA or similar.
3. Candidates currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
4. Candidates should be available full time for a minimum period of 2 months.
5. Candidates should be available to start the internship immediately and no later than 28th July 2016.
Number of Internships: 2
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
VisionITLabs is the leading company in the IT-enabled education sector.
VisionITLabs is a part of AjayVision Education Pvt. Ltd which is involved in providing quality education to all.
AjayVision Education Pvt. Ltd is supporting two NGOs (Parasindia and Ghlobalvillagefoundation) with the mission of giving the best education to the lowermost strata of the society.
We at VisionITLabs have a deep desire to redefine the learning using the modern technology.
We want to make learning a fun and improve the skill of students right from pre-primary stage to university education as well as professional training. We believe that technology can do it.
We want to redefine assessment, examination, evaluation and certification in our country and offer our innovative solution to boards CBSE, ICSE and other state boards and schools for internal assessment.