Front End Web Design Intern
If you are someone who built web applications or websites and enjoyed writing every line of code in it, we’d like to know more about you. Currently we are hiring college students/freelancers for part-time front-end developer position.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of ROR or PHP is a plus
- Experience with a source control technology (ex: git) a big plus
- Ability to develop responsive interfaces.
- Strong design sense.
- User experience analysis is a bonus.
- Lead a group of interns and provide technical guidance to them
- Interface with client occasionally
- Embrace agile and TDD practices
Contact with resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact number along with email.
Planning an occasion & not able to find a perfect venue? We're here to help.