UI/UX Designer Intern
1. Keep the interface simple and attractive.
2. Create consistency and use common UI elements.
3. Strategically use color and texture.
4. Deliver cutting edge, intuitive UI designs, from concept through to launch.
5. Define and develop current GUI style guides, standards and design practices, as well as remain knowledgeable about emerging GUI standards and trends.
6. Maintain design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets and enforcement of established standards and best practices.
7. Work with UX lead to establish best practices for following GUI standards design and testing in conjunction with stakeholders.
8. Develop screen mock-ups to aid in soliciting feedback from user Focus Groups.
9. Would prefer the candidates from the Greater Noida.
It will be the 6 months internship.
First 2 months will be training period, during training period INR 1000 will be provided as travel allowance.
As per the performance the training months will be decided.
After completion of the training period the stipends will be given from INR 5000 to INR 10000 based on the performance.
Greater Noida candidates will be preferred.
We are a team of developers, designers, strategists passionately pursuing the evolution of mobile apps.
We're not here to work on just any app or for any client. We come to work in the morning to build the best
apps for the best clients. It's what makes us tick.
At Terasol, we bring together top mobile application developers, who are well versed with the technical
workings of various platforms under one roof.