Web Designer Intern
About the Internship:
1. Creating front-end web design, including website templates, designing interfaces, micro sites, banners, flash based creatives, style guides and email newsletters.
2. Providing creative input and support throughout the various stages of the design process
3. Working with strict deadlines
1. Should be able to visualize the brief given by the technical team.
2. The intern will be working closely with the technical team on live projects.
3. Ability to think out of the box and suggest new ways of implementing ideas in a better manner.
Launched in July, 2008, Denim Club is the one and only community of professionals engaged in denim related activities in various segments of the denim value chain. Denim Club India has been serving the denim industry and the fraternity of denim professionals since its launch. With many firsts to its credit, Denim Club's popularity in the industry, in India and abroad, has been steadily growing, with more than 2000 registered members, as on date, from India and abroad. The Resource Center at Denim Club boasts of an unparalleled compilation of denim related news, updates and information, continuously updated by Denim Club team, and available to users through an extremely user friendly interface. Denim Club initiated InDIGO, the one and only comprehensive denim B2B show in Asia, which has set new standards for denim industry shows across the globe. Denim Club has put together the first ever Directory of Denim Businesses and Professionals, containing accurate details and information about more than 1000 businesses and 1500 professionals, which was released in July, 2014. Denim Club is a continuously evolving work in progress.