The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Should have more than 75% (or 7.5 GPA or any other equivalent metric) in the previous academic year.
2. Should have projects/work in the above mentioned technologies.
4. Knowledge about Backend (PHP/JSP/Python).
5. Strong coding skills
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Writing and editing content.
2. Designing webpage layout.
3. Determining technical requirements.
4. Updating websites.
1. This will be a full time internship, 6-days a week, for a minimum of 3 months.
2. Interns would be provided stipend to cover their food, lodging and travel.
Tsepak Technologies is a company founded by IIMB alumni and industry veterans, based out of Bangalore. With a deep focus on consumer habits, Tsepak is striving towards building technology products relevant to the needs of the market. adLoc, a digital advertising platform for transit media, is its first such product. You can check us out on www.adloc.in