Java Developer - Intern
1. Must be good at JAVA Particular development.
2. Should have good exposure in HTTP, SOAP, and REST based application.
3. Familiar with interactive application development paradigms, file I/O, network & socket programming and concurrency.
4. Should have good knowledge of Object Oriented programming principles and Design patterns.
6. Should be able to execute Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute)
7. Respect of industry-accepted standards, and best practices
8. Work under minimal direction. Has technical responsibility for work performed and decisions taken.
9. Is able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing Ability to learn new techniques as needed.
Number of openings: 8
Internship Duration: 3 – 6 Months
To apply : Send your CV
As a member of the development team you will be responsible for:
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Particular platform Intern Eligibility.
3. B . E /B.Tech (Computer Science).
4. M. Tech.
TechCiti | Technical Hiring | Training | Outsourcing
TechCiti is the dedicated platform for aspiring IT students towards transforming their knowledge and capabilities into skilled manpower resources & dedicated task-force enabling to meet the current IT industry demand for skilled manpower .
“ We, @ TechCiti , are dedicated in shaping aspirants to professionals.”