Web Design Intern
Job Description for Designer:
1. A web designer is responsible for creating a site or pages, this includes the design, layout and coding.
2. This can mean working on a brand new website or updating an already existing site.
Responsibilities of the job include:
1. Creating website designs.
2. Producing sample sites.
3. Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
4. Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites.
5. Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments.
6. Producing products that are user friendly, effective and appealing.
OnlinePrasad.com is a unique start-up in the religious e-commerce space. It connects people to their faith by home-delivering prasad from various temples across the country. It has been founded by BITS Pilani alumni, and it is incubated at Morpheus.