Web Development Intern
2. Expert in bootstrap CSS and jquery.
3. Knowledge of Ubuntu or Linux based OS.
4. Experience in version control system likes GIT.
5. Knowledge of Django framework is a big plus.
6. Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases is a big plus.
Candidates pursuing any degree, currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
Candidates should be available full time for a minimum period of 2 months.
Only candidates from Bangalore can apply.
Candidates should be available to start the internship immediately and no later than 23rd July 2016.
Number of Internships: 2
1. Development and maintenance of new features in e-commerce website.
2. Understanding business requirements and automating processes.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Indofash is a global marketplace for users to discover and shop regional special authentic sarees and products. We bring together the age old hand woven authentic fabric arts across India! We bring together regional sellers and weaver societies from different regions in India and make them available on one platform for people across the world!