The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Interest in Web Designing and Development.
2. Basic knowledge of wordpress and Magneto.
3. Knowledge of PHP.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Pure open source PHP development in WordPress, Magento, Drupal, SugarCRM and other leading open source platforms.
2. Develop complex plugins, extensions, applications and Workflows.
3. Develop websites, eCommerce stores, CRM systems and custom web solutions.
4. Integrate disparate systems using extensive API Programming.
5. Ensure on schedule, high quality programming deliverables.
6. Participate in the development (and possibly, architecture) of indigenous products/offerings.
7. Participate and contribute to community based open source projects.
8. Implement state-of-the-art software change management (SCM) processes involving popular Agile practices, versioning repositories, sophisticated issue tracking, code reviews, testing etc.
1. Firsthand exposure to the most popular open source CMS, eCommerce and CRM platforms.
2. An opportunity to explore the architecture and implementation of leading software applications/services which provide their own API stack.
3. Involvement in the entire product development/campaign life cycle, from idea to implementation.
4. Opportunity to perform multiple roles right from analysis to programming and testing.
5. All those who show promise, will also be invited to participate in architecting products/campaigns.
We are a specialist WordPress web-development and solution provider. Our team comprises of software engineers and post-graduates in computer applications with a passion for creating great applications and websites for our customers and love to contribute to the online community.
We use open-source software to create beautiful web experiences.We keep our focus on creating awesome web based applications through innovations for sustainability and commercial scalability for all our customers and businesses alike.
Our Team lies at the core of our journey, and we are dedicated to creating careers and add value to society with each and every co-worker we get on board.