Trainee Web Developer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Should be a fresher engineering graduate from electronics/electronics & tel./mechanical/computer science/it stream/mca preferred (0 - 6mth experience) with ssc, hsc 60%, agg. 50% & pcm 50%.
2. Candidate should have strong maths and analytic abilities, logic skills, communication skills & client interfacing skills.
4. Candidates with the past experience of coding in any technology can also apply. We are okay with work gaps.
5. Should be able to speak good English & Hindi / Marathi.
6. Should be a quick learner and interested in learning new technologies.
7. Honest, modest, friendly, patient & above all team player.
8. Eager, eager, eager to always learn and better your skills and yourself.
9. Eager to find a company where you can grow and become a good developer. (you are looking for a long-term/stable position. You are not a job-hopper.)
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
2. Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems.
3. Perform complete testing of Web applications.
4. Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
5. Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
6. Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
7. Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
8. Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
PRDXN is a digital agency that works with global brands with high expectations. It’s therefore no surprise that we are driven to deliver nothing less than exceptional service to all our Clients. Since starting in 2006, we have executed thousands of projects, and worked with clients on big-name brands such as: Walmart, MTV, IBM, JPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Volkswagen, Vodafone, Skittles and more. We have an in-house team of approximately 60 people. Our Project Managers, Developers, and Testers are led by a management team that drives a company culture focused on customer centricity and continuous improvement.