A web designer/developer will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. Being at this position, you will be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. Apart from this, you'll also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
Following will be key responsibilities of the candidate:
1. Assisting in design of Websites, Social Media Posts, Branding, etc.
2. Assisting our team in designing assets such as email templates and advertisements.
3. Slicing/Organizing PSD files
4. Creating styleguides
5. Creating vector icons
1. Be proficient in Photoshop. Illustrator is optional.
2. Have a comprehensive and well-rounded portfolio.
3. Have a strong understanding of today's design trends in the web, print and mobile stratosphere.
4. Be aware of the dedication startups are looking for.
5. Be able to take positive criticism and work great with a team.
You'll stand out above the rest if you …
1. Are familiar with technical possibilities and limitations for HTML5.
2. Have UX design/knowledge for websites.
We would be interested in going through your portfolio consisting of all your most popular and best designs and links to possible web design.
Join our family in developing innovative products with beautiful designs and the latest technologies.