The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Must have a bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering or a related degree, or the equivalent in education and experience.
3. Must have 0-3 years’ experience in RESTful api services including JSON, XML, and SOAP.
4. Experience with the Java programming language is a plus.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Creating administrative panels for data visualization.
2. Creating User interface for our warehouse automation products, Butler and Sorter Systems.
3. Creating dashboards with exception handling.
Grey Orange was started with a pain point “How can organizations have greater control over their warehousing operations?”
We found out that processes within the warehouse can be broken down into various sub-tasks that are repetitive. These sub-tasks are ideal for automative intervention.
We’re deeply inspired by Alan Kay’s philosophy that people who want to write really good software should make their own hardware. But finally, technology in itself is only a tool to achieve something far more valuable: Peace of mind.