The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. A web designer creates the look, layout and features of a website.
2. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming.
3. Once a website is created, a designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website.
4.They work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Writing and editing content
2. Designing webpage layout
3. Determining technical requirements
4. Updating websites
5. Creating back up files
6. Solving code problems
Our aim is to extend our services to all parts of our country and especially to the remote areas where many people (Job Seekers) after completing their education simply stranded due to lack of opportunity and job alerts. We considered those job seekers as a needy one and have a special team to work towards to get them the suitable job opportunity and want to establish their professional life. In order to provide the above said services we are offering the online registration services ( Both Free and Paid Services ) so that the job seekers can choose the services as per their interest and can apply online from any where in India.