Female Candidates from any educational background are preferred !!
The candidate should have the following requirements:- (ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATE)
1. Fix appointments with clients over the phone for generating leads.
2. Attend meetings with clients for prospecting revenue generation.
3. Meeting, presenting and converting the prospects into business.
4. Meet and interact with customers to capture and translate business requirements.
5. Assist sales teams in product presentations and solution collaterals.
6. Meeting periodical sales targets on continuous basis.
7. Relationship management.
8. Co-ordination with different departments.
9. Tying up with the corporate in regard to the "Corporate Social Responsibility".
10. Organizing promotional campaigns, analyzing & reviewing response / requirements and communicating the same to the people on detection camps, rallies, Events & Exhibitions etc.
11. Follow up on new leads and referrals by regular calls and visits.
12. Establish and maintain current sponsor relationship.
13. Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a lead.
14. Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publication, and announcement, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities:-
1. The candidate should be motivated and result driven
2. Employee Behavior Management
3. Discipline Management.
4. Positive Attitude.
6. Responsibility Management
Global Vision is a nationwide, well organized Cancer Care NGO dedicated to eliminating cancer
as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives of patients suffering from cancer, through funding, education, awareness, advocacy and service. More than 100 Hospitals from allover India send patients to Global Vision for assistance.
The Organization has well qualified & experienced Board of Directors and Managing Trustees,
who have set strategy and policy to our volunteers who organize special events and education programs, supported by professional staff. Our well trained volunteers empower people from every community to play a role in saving lives of needy cancer patients.
Global Vision invests lakhs of Rupees every year to fight against cancer in India and has earned the public trust by demonstrating a history of careful and proven financial stewardship. We have years of experience being a responsible, responsive, and independent organization – in fact, zero percent of our revenues come from the government of India. This means that we raise all of the funds from private individual donors, corporate donors, & through the different charity events as well which helps to ensure our independence.