Digital Marketing Intern
1. Candidates should be available for full time internship.
2. Candidates should start the internship between 10th October 2016 and 9th November 2016.
3. Candidates should be available for duration of 3 months.
4. Candidates pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest may apply.
5. Candidates currently in any year of study or are recent graduates may apply.
1. Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
2. Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
5. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
6. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
7. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
8. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
9. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
10.Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
E-Incarnation Recycling Pvt. Ltd. (ERPL) was conceived in 2010 with the dream of creating a greener future by recycling and disposing end of life electronic products in an environmentally sustainable manner with a Zero Landfill Policy.
Envisioned and incorporated by Mr.Gaurav Mardia, ERPL uses the best available environmentally sound technologies to mitigate the hazardous effects of improper treatment and disposal of E-waste, ensuring protection and preservation of the environment.
ERPL’s Integrated E-waste Management Facility aims at reducing the urban environmental degradation and improving the income generation capacity of vulnerable urban dwellers by reorganizing the E-waste recycling system in such a way, that the processes with the highest environmental and health impacts are transferred to the formal sector, which uses adequate and efficient environmentally sound technologies; making sure, at the same time that the capacity for environmentally sound recycling in informal sector is improved.