Digital Marketing Intern
Who can apply:
1. Candidates should be available full time.
2. Candidates should be able to start the internship between 9th November 2016 and 9th December 2016.
3. Candidates available for 3 months will be preferred.
4. Candidates pursuing graduation or recent graduates can apply.
Number of Internships available: 2
1. Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
2. Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
3. Setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
4. Moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
5. Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
6. Continuously improving by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
7. Collaborating with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identifying key players and coordinating actions.
Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Avantgardefilms is a young boutique company formed by key people with years of experience. We are storytellers and producers who look at each project as a chance to nurture great ideas from concept to completion. We pride ourselves on solving any challenge thrown our Away.
The company’s roster of directors ranges from award-winning veterans to emerging filmmakers, all sharing extraordinary visual style and the storytelling ability to transform creative potential into compelling viewer experiences across advertising and entertainment.
Some of our areas of expertise are concept development, copy-writing, shoot production, creative designs, visual effects and CG supervision.