The selected interns will work on the following:
1. Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
2. Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
3. Website and social media optimisation.
4. Keyword analysis.
5. Cost/benefit analysis.
6. Contribute to website redesign project in various ways.
7. Interns will also pitch in on other online and offline marketing activities.
Why should you work with us?
1. You get to work with amazing entrepreneurs and help them build their vision into beautiful products.
2. You get complete freedom to create a content strategy, identify and pursue people/topics to create relevant content
3. You get to work with a talented engineering, design and product team and gain insights, first hand on tech/business/design/marketing and everything in between.
4. You get to manage our social media, Our recent video got 55k organic views :)
5. We have a completely flat hierarchy. Everybody is encouraged to ask questions, and contribute to marketing/tech ideas and implementation.
6. The average age at our company is 24.
7. We have flexible timings and a typical startup environment.
8. We benchmark our work against global standards. If we aren't proud of our work, we don't release it.
Who are we looking for ?
1. Solid writing and communication skills.
2. Basic understanding of social tools (on Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress etc.).
3. Fair Knowledge of SEO.
4. Familiarity with tools like Buffer.
5. “Get Shit Done Attitude”.
6. Experience with Blogging.
1. Good Photoshop Skills.
3. Social Media Marketing Skills.
Number of Internships available: 2
A little about us :
F22 Labs is a startup studio based out of Chennai.
We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines :)
We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
You can find out more at f22labs.com.
Our work has been featured on Techcrunch, Mashable, FastCompany and others.
We have been instrumental in building the products mentioned below :
The Pizza Table