Social Media Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Understands social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
2. Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank editorial and technical writing output without brooding.
3. Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
4. Keen on blogging and writing.
5. Demonstrated creativity and interest in social media, projects that you've done in college could be of help.
6. Has good verbal and written communication skills and is eager to learn.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Manage the social media platforms for our services – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
2. Responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing
quote activity within an assigned territory.
3. Optimize our Web Site Search Position.
Jamuura is a start-up focused on creating a platform for budding filmmakers. India is a land of storytellers and Jamuura intends to give these storytellers all the support they deserve. We endeavour to create online and offline solutions for budding filmmakers, leveraging technology, social media, curation, and marketing.
If you are passionate about Cinema and are motivated to help upcoming filmmakers, we would love to meet you. If you can think for yourselves and defend your point of view with rationale and logic, we would love to meet you.
If you love taking responsibilities and are kicked about delivering beyond expectations, we would definitely love to meet you.
To know more you can visit us at www.jamuura.com and www.jamuura.tv