Content Writing Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Past experience in SEO.
2. Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
3. Demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively.
4. Experience in proposal writing.
5. Highly organized.
6. Capable of multitasking and able to meet deadlines
9. Able to work with a team or independently.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
2. Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
3. Creating, revising, editing, and proofreading text content for websites, blogs, white papers.
4. Conducting periodic check of website content and updating the same as per company requirements.
5. Creating and reviewing content for the company periodical.
6. Other miscellaneous communications and fundraising duties.
7. Creating content in helping manage website, cover story, content for mails etc.
8. Working with Corporate Communication to set long-term strategies for effective content creation.
The Micro Insurance Academy (MIA) is a global leader in microinsurance and has a strong presence in India, Asia and Africa. As a pioneer in innovative insurance solutions, MIA provides technical assistance to develop insurance markets for the informal economy. MIA provides expertise to a wide range of stakeholders, from local partners and development agencies to private insurers and government ministries, on establishing new insurance schemes, improving the effectiveness of existing schemes, and advising on supportive supervision and regulatory policies to encourage sector growth. Through MIA’s guidance microinsurance actors are able to coherently frame the demand for insurance among st the target population and apply cost-efficient business models to scale and sustain insurance operations. In addition, MIA pursues a partnership approach to develop national resource centers, designed to build the capacity of local actors in delivering pro-poor insurance.