SEO Specialist / Manager
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO APPLY
SEO Specialist / Manager
Pay range :
1,50,000 to 6,00,000/-
View our values & work culture to see if you love what we stand for.
What is the Job like?
We are seeking a strategic, energetic and hands-on Global Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist to create and implement strong, integrated SEO strategies across all of our properties. Working with marketing team, this individual will be responsible for quality and growth of on and off site factors of SEO to drive organic growth.
You should apply if
1. You have in depth knowledge and / or experience of optimizing Websites and
2. You have in depth knowledge and / or experience in SEO.
3. You can brainstorm new Website and SEO strategies.
4. You can plan and execute Website, SEO, Email, Social Media strategies.
1. Perform keyword research in co-ordination with business objectives to optimize existing
content using appropriate and various SEO tools.
2. Monitor and optimize Websites and Landing pages.
3. Optimize on-site content for maximum visibility and ranking in Google.
4. Work directly with the content writer to refine on-page content and metadata required for
5. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search
channels in order to improve rankings.
6. Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and
recommend SEO strategies.
7. Identify key metrics to measure and develop process for measurement and optimization.
8. Research social media tools and provide recommendations for improving search rankings
using social channels.
9. Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies.
10. Diagnose and solve technical SEO issues.
11. You are comfortable jumping into an analytics account to setup traffic source reports or
12. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and
Benefits & Perks
1. We are passionate about what we do and not just because we offer the most competitive
salaries in the industry.
2. No dress code. T shirts, shorts, jeans, flip flops are just fine.
3. Flexible work hours. We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that
teams pick their own work hours.
4. We devote 10% of our work time to learn new things.
5. Free around the day snacks & beverages.
6. A carrom board & gaming sessions for unwinding after a hard day's work.
7. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun.
8. We go out for picnics, treks, adventure sports, leisure trips & play : cricket, football, chess,
pool, kite flying and much more.
9. Purchase of books.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.