The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. B.Sc. / BE / B-Tech / MCA / M.Sc.
2. Knowledge of website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
3. Knowledge of popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.).
4. Knowledge of CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
5. Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
6. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for improving a company's organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the client’s site rankings in major search engines.
2. Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
3. Prepare detailed strategy reports.
4. Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
5. Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
6. Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
7. Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
8. Ensure website is filled with optimal keywords.
9. Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
10. Create advanced SEO strategies.
11. Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
Global Conglomerated Industrial Talent “GCIT” is the foremost people supply chain company. We provide our clients one stop shop for all recruitment needs, we provide the entire gamut of HR services. GCIT has experts in specialized domains that meet your requirement in sourcing with qualified pool of talent. Thus, we provide the best quality of service which enables you to concentrate on you core business competencies.
GCIT believes that an appropriate consulting strategy that streamlines on the satisfaction of the staffs / employees is a key importance for any organization. Our art of work technology supported by attained results along with sensible strategies in maintaining the talents has made GCIT as a preferred partner by choice. GCIT is committed to the qualitative standards of service we have a laser focus and responsibility to fulfill our clients’ needs.
We believe quality is mandatory not an end result but desire to meet the proper deployment of the resources that makes us to fit the right person at the right time and also at the right cost. We work hard to gain trust and respect with employer as well the job seeker. Our business is to help you achieve your business goal with right people. As we say “YOU WIN WE WIN”