What do we expect from you?
1. Plan marketing and branding objectives.
2. Expand product solutions and offerings.
3. Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
4. Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
5. Prepare and adhere to budgets.
6. Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
7. Design print ads and publications.
8. Ensure brand messages are consistent.
1. Good Salary with a chance to incentivize your earnings when you achieve beyond targets.
2. An absolutely laid back environment with a flat organizational structure so that you get the liberty to work the way you want.
3. Chance to travel to cool places to promote the brand.
4. Flexibility of working hours.
5. An awesome young and dynamic team to work with.
6. A place driven by innovation where new ideas are always welcomed.
7. A startup environment.
Travellanders is an Internet Travel Venture, focusing on customizing Holidays through an innovative method of Plan, Create, Book and Share and we intend to revolutionize the way people holiday.