1. A Management Trainee has to work in various departments of the organization, ranging from human resources to sales and IT.
2. Has to adapt himself to working with different sets of people and in different departments any given day.
3. Has to become aware of the international policies and practices of the organization you are working for.
4. Has to involve the senior management in setting goals and objectives.
5. Monitor progress with the help of key staff of the organization.
- Is an organization that conducts drum circles for various populations from different backgrounds across all ages, cultures, heritages and levels of musicianship. This is a community activity, a stress buster, a behavioral intervention technique... a healing practice.
- A school of rhythm and percussion where one can learn the drum kit and also the Djembe.
- A rhythm ensemble focusing on rhythms of the land; and communication of these rhythms from a people to a people, spreading the joy and bringing people together through the drum!
- A training and research organization that uses art therapies to address your training needs ranging from team-building, leadership and motivation to stress reduction and relaxation. We offer end-to-end services from needs-analysis to training and follow-up sessions.