Market Research Intern
The primary role of a Market Research Analyst is to interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations based on the findings. As a Market Research Analyst you are primary role will be to plan, implement, analyse, and report the information you gather to your senior. The Market Research Analyst applies qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations. To accomplish this task, the Market Research Analyst works with the client to understand, define and document the overarching business.
• Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives
• Formulating analysis plans and acquiring client sign-off
• Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured
• Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
• Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations
• Making presentations.
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
• Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
• Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint
• Bachelors or advanced degree in business.
Stipend depends upon performance, Rs 2,500 - Rs 4,000 per month.
Location is not an issue. Candidates not residing in Pune can also apply.
We are full-service communication agency with expertise in all aspects of Designing, Digital Marketing, Brand Communication and Creative writing. With this wide plateau of skill sets as a base, we are fully-prepared to provide you with a variety of services that will help you reach your goal.
We believe in creatively marketing every assignment we work upon. Our team is composed of imaginative and innovative professionals who stand out from the crowd because they share our company’s innate values of progress through creative teamwork.
Orca Studio was born to fulfill a single purpose: to help our client's brands communicate in the most creative and successful manner.