Marketing & Communications Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Undergraduate or Graduate with BA or BSc.
2. Familiar with social media / email marketing.
3. Customer service & CRM skills.
4. Client facing and communication knowledge.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Candidates will get an exposure to work with the core- marketing team and be a part of strategy making process.
2. Client Interface.
3. Media Partner Acquisition.
4. Pitch to clients.
5. Interaction with Filmmakers.
6. Assisting in Making Reports/Presentations & Follow ups.
Jamuura is a start-up focused on creating a platform for budding filmmakers. India is a land of storytellers and Jamuura intends to give these storytellers all the support they deserve. We endeavour to create online and offline solutions for budding filmmakers, leveraging technology, social media, curation, and marketing.
If you are passionate about Cinema and are motivated to help upcoming filmmakers, we would love to meet you. If you can think for yourselves and defend your point of view with rationale and logic, we would love to meet you.
If you love taking responsibilities and are kicked about delivering beyond expectations, we would definitely love to meet you.
To know more you can visit us at www.jamuura.com and www.jamuura.tv