The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Digital Marketing skills.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Use social media marketing to Generate Buzz, Drive Engagement, Branding, Run campaigns, Increase visibility, traffic, generate leads & maintain profiles of various brands in respective social media channels and Implement and manage social media programs.
2. Promoting content on social media and other online properties such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube etc.
3. Managing customer queries/ suggestions through social media like FB, twitter etc.
4. Manage customer comments on social media websites.
5. Develop content themes based on the direction provided by our team.
6. Monitoring and updating Social media pages.
7. Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
1. Social Media Content Development.
2. Social Media Optimization.
3. Online Reputation Management.
4. Social Branding.
Indiacom Limited ( formerly known as Sesa Seat Information Systems Limited ) was formed in technical & financial collaboration between Sesa Goa Limited and STET S.p.a. of Italy (a Division of IRI) on 21st of January 1988 to add wider dimension to the Information Industry in India.
In the Information Business, Indiacom's main objective is to acquire, validate & compile authentic business information for dissemination through Online Search portal www.Indiacom.com, Printed Business directories and Mobile applications adapting LBS Technology. Indiacom also Licenses its IPR protected Content for various applications in the Online and LBS domain.
A professionally managed company, Indiacom has a network of branches with a dominant presence in Western India. The Company has a strong presence, particularly in the most industrialized states of India - Maharashtra, Gujarat & Andhra Pradesh.