We believe we do a brilliant job when it comes to teaching students or creating content for it. But beyond that, we are pretty useless.
As you can see, we do not even know how to get the word out about a job opening. We need someone who can do this well. No – we don’t need someone in HR. We need someone who can get the word out better than we can. So, we are hiring for an intern for digital marketing.
We are looking for self-driven person who is web savvy and is passionate for online marketing.
Following are the key responsibilities for this role:
1. Implementing SEO activities.
2. Implementing & tracking e-Mail campaigns.
3. Setting up AdWords/Facebook Ad campaigns, optimizing and tracking results.
4. Managing social media presence.
5. Google analytics reporting.
We are bunch of guys trying to change the way students prepare for competitive exams. In the day and age when even Saas-Bahu serials have moved to HD, test preparation is still stuck in the 90s. You may say we are dreamers – but we are not the only ones.