Campus Ambassador for Asia's Biggest Hackathon
We're looking to hire talented and smart folks who will drive in student registrations for Asia's Biggest Hackathon which will be taking place in 2016 at Pune. We're looking and hand-plucking the candidates who are:
3. Have great presentation skills
4. Love coffee's and travelling
5. Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship
6. Love networking
Following will be the key responsibilities of the candidate:
1. Visit in-city colleges and announce about the hackathon to the students.
2. Drive in registrations (everything will be automated from our website).
3. Coordinate with other team members and maximise the conversions
We love passionate folks and try our level best to keep them happy. As a part of your internship program, you'll be awarded with:
1. Super awesome experience letter
2. An exposure to be a part of the core team which will organize Aisia's Biggest Hackathon (with an inflow of 5000 partcipants).
3. Travel perks and valuable online resources to channelize your marketing skills
4. A networking opportunity with Industry's most eminent entrepreneurs
With a view of bridging the gap between successful entrepreneurs and the students, HackUp is a two day weekend hackathon for young janta to learn and start-up their own KickAss online ventures with a personal gyaan-sharing from the pro entrepreneurs. Our Mission - To launch 1000x successful startups over the weekend.