A Sales Executive is any person who has trained and practiced the science of the business sales for a particular company and ultimately executing that science. It is the responsibility of the Sales Executive to attract the Business opportunities for any company also its main task is to create business opportunities for the companies.
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
1. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
2. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
3. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
4. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
5. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
6. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Housing is designed by architects, optimized for profits by builders and buyers made to select from given choice. Very often buyers do not get what they actually want but have to make a choice from what is available. Its more a comparative choice than absolute choice. Design can be optimized not just to save cost for buyer at the time of purchase (upto 20% of construction cost) but also the recurring maintenance cost( upto 30%). And better resale value.