Marketing and Operations Intern
1. The internship program under 365 Degrees is a 3 month long program during which the interns will have to work towards conducting the aforementioned workshops in various colleges in their respective cities.
2. Each city will have a team of 10 interns who along with the project manager will form the core team for that city. This team will then proceed to shortlist and contact various colleges in order to conduct workshops.
3. Once a college is finalised and all the permissions are obtained, there will be a small scale recruitment in the college and a certain number of volunteers will be selected. Now these volunteers along with the core team will start working on publicity of MIRUS in the college.
4. Publicity will be done through roadshows, interactive helpdesks, small scale events inside the college campus, social media and word of mouth. An important task for the interns will be to obtain the database of the targeted college and then use it for marketing purposes.
5. The helpdesks and the roadshows will mainly be in position to sell the workshop tickets and to give people an idea about the organisation and the workshops. During the workshops, the interns will be focussed on crowd control, managing registrations and crisis management.
365 Degrees is a creative arts firm working towards nurturing the talents of people. We aim at bringing together the skills/talent to develop unique products and services catering to specific target audience. We develop products with our own research and development team which are then produced with the required quality and then are sold to a specific audience. The whole process recognises various talents not only in a digital world or on social media but also provides them with organic reach and recognition to a wide base of people. The concept of realizing the artist’s talent into a product or a service makes it a one of a kind initiative. With a very effective artist community and a management body we become capable of achieving this feat. Experienced and passionate artists make the base for our firm and to be able to share the same passion, creativity and enthusiasm with everyone is a unique experience for us. Therefore we launched a very detailed creative workshop series in which we included both the vision of- exposure for the students, guidance for conversion of their love to career and to appreciate the talents and skills everyone endorses for themselves. To sum it up in one sentence we, at 365 Degrees wish to develop the art culture and bring out the real productive value of it with the already associated creative appreciation.