The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1.Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
2. Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs.
3. Writing and proofreading copy.
4. Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
5. Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
6. Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
1. Liaising with designers and printers.
2. Maintaining and updating customer databases.
3. Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
4. Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
ZingClick is a firm focused on meeting the technological demands of the public, starting from websites to mobile apps to conceptualization of your ideas. We excel in providing solutions that are unique, innovative, and effective, ensuring it shouts out the message you want to convey. Think of us as your “business basket” – we cater to your every technological needs. Our modus operandi has the main essence as uniqueness. None of our works will be remotely same. While you focus on your business, we work to deliver you the branding that your company deserves ensuring that your popularity entices your potential customers thereby crafting solutions to meet your current needs while creating a solid foundation for future growth.