Sales and Marketing Intern
1. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
2. Attention to detail.
3. Self-motivated, independent, quick learner.
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask.
1. Analysis of business performance, sales and revenues by segment, product, region and to provide required information / answers.
2. Marketable study and competition benchmarking.
3. Study on market opportunities with specific focus on identifying clients that may require D&B services.
4. Operations process review with the objective of identifying process improvements, efficiencies.
5. Preparing presentations.
6. Lead generation.
7. Periodic update of MIS.
Web Solution Infotech offers a wide range of products for all businesses small, medium or large. The company is structured around a business model in which everything is upfront and there is a larger sense of integrity and honesty. All of the packages are complete for what every business requires at different stages of growth.
Our aim is to one day become much more globalized and offer our products and services around the world. We feel this would be possible with our model to be completely honest with all of our customers and eliminate the need for extended and lengthy contracts; in which a legal consultant or knowledge is required. Every customer is taken care of like they are the most important person to the company, because they are!
We offer complete packages and we are also very flexible. We are continually growing to meet all of our customer’s requirements and provide top quality customer support.