Social Media Marketing Intern
1. Working knowledge in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives.
2. Real-world experience planning, social media programs that span owned (eg Blogs), earned (eg Facebook) and paid (sponsored tweets).
3. Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production processes.
4. Knowledge of social media legal guidelines, including, but not limited to WOMMA and “pay-per-post".
5. Knowledge of Strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development, including research tools and evaluation of results.
6. Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
7. BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing.
8. Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Path.
9. Experience with leveraging social media management and analytic tools.
10. Monitor progress using web analytic tools, and answer directly to social media inquiries, all while using the company's voice and guidelines.
11. Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
1. The Social Media Specialist role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Volga Infotech’s social media presence in alignment with business strategies and direction.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plan that leverage the social media space.
3. Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, photos and videos.
4. Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
5. Keeping up with public shifts in media attention.
6. Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
Marketing services that keep businesses one step ahead. It specializes in Web 2.0 development, Business application development, Internet Marketing and Software outsourcing.
Volga Infotech has engaged successfully with clients in verticals as diverse as Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education, Travel, Shipping and Logistics, Finance, Entertainment and Retail as well as been a e-commerce enabler for a multitude of successful businesses.
Currently, a privately held organization, Volga Infotech is rapidly expanding with clients in U.S and Europe. Volga Infotech is also planning additional regional and global offices within the next couple of years.