Marketing Strategy Intern
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Marketing certificate, diploma or degree and deep interest in marketing and communications leadership role.
2. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
3. Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
1. Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
2. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
3. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
4. Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
Upswing SME Marketing is a company that work for Small & Medium sized businesses that are looking for high growth, increased sales performance and improved brand visibility. We are not an advertising agency or a typical marketing company that offers big strategic solutions; we are your practical go-to aide for everyday challenges of small businesses.
SMEs normally don’t have a marketing team nor they advertise or promote their products much. However marketing is a function every company whether big or small should undertake. Your potential customers won’t come to know about your products & services if you don’t undertake marketing activities.
SMEs don’t have big budgets allocated for marketing activities and therefore we at UpSwing SME Marketing came up with a model which will help SMEs market their products & services effectively at affordable rates.