The candidate should fulfill the following requirements: -
1. Design and implement marketing campaigns.
2. Work with product team and enterprises to build customized features.
3. Design marketing collaterals.
4. Good communication skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following responsibilities: -
1. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2. Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
3. Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
4. Identifying prospective clients and evaluating their position in the industry.
Panacea Careers & Management Private Ltd., founded in 2001 is a diversified education, employability & business solution provider. Panacea reaches out to over 15000 students, 5000 corporate professionals & 200 organizations every year. We have 15 offices in India.
The company operates through its various SBU's, subsidiaries & partnerships including Career Launcher India Limited, Laksh Staffing Solutions Private Limited, Educare Institute of Management Private Limited, Panacea Media, testgyan.com and Panacea Quick Bricks.