Business Development Executive
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Any Undergraduate, Graduate or Post Graduate may apply.
2. Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
3. Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Identifying prospective Clients and evaluating their position in the industry.
2. Researching and analyzing sales options.
3. Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
4. Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
5. Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Panacea Careers & Management Private Ltd., founded in 2001 is a diversified education, employability & business solution provider. Panacea reaches out to over 15000 students, 5000 corporate professionals & 200 organizations every year. We have 15 offices in India.
The company operates through its various SBU's, subsidiaries & partnerships including Career Launcher India Limited, Laksh Staffing Solutions Private Limited, Educare Institute of Management Private Limited, Panacea Media, testgyan.com and Panacea Quick Bricks.