Startup Communication Intern
1. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
2. Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
3. Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
4. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales and gathering market and customer information.
5. Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
6. Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
Startup Uncle is an India based global startup platform developed by two tech entrepreneurs Sachit Murarka and Sourabh Aggarwal. Startup Uncle helps startup entrepreneurs to publish their startup story on the platform. Startup Uncle provides startup marketing, startup consulting and startup training to entrepreneurs along with career related solutions to students.