The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Should love and respect nature.
2. Believe in philosophy of be the change you want to see.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Assist in the creation circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion.
2. Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
3. Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers.
4. Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials.
5. Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
6. Prepare presentations.
7. Enter contact information into contact management systems.
8. Provide support to social media efforts.
9. Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
SMART is a not for profit organization based in India. With 8 years of work, it has converted 20 acres of barren land situated near Mumbai into a rich bio diverse ecopark for children.
SMART Park provides a unique interactive learning studio for developing solutions to global problems on environment and peace, for 6- 18 year old children from all over the world.