Business Development and Sales Associate
1. Sell ads by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
2. Finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organisations and contacting them.
3. Obtain and study information about clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate ad assistance.
4. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
5. Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on requirement.
• Draw up contracts for advertising work, and collect payments due
RoadAds is one of the first Indian agencies to offer a fully integrated service for advertising on trucks and inter-city tempos. RoadAds helps organisations by displaying their Ads on over 20,000 containerized trucks and trailers PAN India.