Product Marketing Intern
1) This person should be well aware of the Web and should have good knowledge about Mobile Applications.
2) We are looking for talented people from any stream, who are go-getters and interested to make a career in product marketing.
3) This is a full-time position with a competitive salary.
4) Prefer Candidates only from Mumbai.
1) Gathering Event & Establishment Information from different venues for publishing online. (This will be combination of field visits plus online activity)
2) Creating and maintaining of the Data within the system.
3) Regular data updates.
4) Quality Assurance of the Xpress Calendar system.
5) Setting up of user accounts and configuration of Xpress Calendar for Clients.
6) Setting up and giving Demos for Clients & Prospects.
7) Building Operational & Marketing Collaterals.
With an experience of more than 15 years, Paper Plane has evolved from a boutique design consultancy into a full-service, design house with a sharp focus on User Experience Design, Usability & Digital Marketing.
Having worked with many clients, both in India and abroad, we are quite capable of supporting our global clients as they capture their addressable markets consisting Fortune 500 firms, the largest Hedge Funds, leading financial institutions and of course, their own customers. We also help and support top rung Indian firms fulfill their pledge to customers by enhancing their online presence, services and product interfaces to make them more stunning, usable and intuitive.