Sales & Marketing Intern
1. Job would be getting sales and to do marketing for the company.
2. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
3. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
4. Research, plan and implement campaigns to support the brand.
2. Certificate would be provided.
Our team of specialists consistently delivers outstanding results combining creative ideas with our vast experience. We can help you build a sustainable, meaningful relationship with your clients by engaging them with your brand using social media. We work in areas as diverse as search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and digital marketing.