Strategy & Marketing Intern
Who can apply:
1. Good Communication Skills.
2. Interest in Marketing, some knowledge in retail & fashion industry.
3. Willing to travel in the state.
1. Assists the Sales & Marketing Director / Manager in handling booking enquiries with final approval from the Director of Sales, 2. Sales & Marketing Director / Manager or Asst. DOS.
3. Conducts Market research on competition, market share, projects, pricing and promotions, etc. as assigned by the Supervisor
4. Develops and Assists in structuring the company’s corporate strategy and identifying market opportunities.
5. Help to manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
6. Assist in conducting market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
7. Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
8. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
9. Assist and manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
10. Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
HyperKonnect Technologies Private Limited, a Start Up promoted by very renowned and successful business names includes Anand Sankeshwar, CMD of VRL Logistics, Suhas Gopinath (World’s Youngest CEO), CEO & President, Globals Inc, Yangshu, CEO of Taojinjia.com from China (former President of Huawei) and Anmol Vij, Director of KeyMind Learning India Private Limited have joined hands together to launch a Mobile App called SHOPSUP (project name).
The Office is situated at the World Trade Center, Bangalore. SHOPSUP Mobile App is a Marketplace for finding Products from the nearby Retail Stores helping the Consumers to get connected to the Retailers directly using their mobile phones. Research Says that still in India, Shopping of various segments like Fashion, Footwear, Jewellery etc is majorly offline than Online. Research Online and Purchase Offline (ROPO) effect is the new trend which consumers have started to adopt and is growing rapidly. SHOPSUP is solving the problem to make it easy for the Consumers to know the various products which are available in the Retail Stores nearby; which is today a very tedious task as the consumer has to walk in to ever store to know whether the product that he/she wants is available or not.
The Consumer using SHOPSUP will be able to search for a particular product and he/she will get all the Retail Outlets in the nearby locality offering the product which will include Dynamic Bargain, Chat with the Retailer, allowing Consumer to Compare both Online and Offline rates and lots more. The Consumer can block the product and go in person have a look and feel of the product and purchase it at the Retail Store; which makes it a more pleasant experience for the consumer. The two Biggest Advantages which happens is the Consumer is able to touch & feel the product hence the returns or replacement doesn’t happen; which today in Online Ordering is very much stressful and time consuming and next the consumer gets it immediately rather than waiting for couple of days.
The Retailer who will be part of SHOPSUP family will have an advantage of an extra income through all new vertical and this will in return help him to increase the footfalls in the store increasing chances of higher purchases. SHOPSUP team will share various analytics on Customer Footfalls, Product Pricing etc and help the Retailer to do more sales and increase his profitability. SHOPSUP will make revenue using Hyper Local Ads in the app, Deals and Coupons, Transaction Charges from the Retailers and also have SHOPSUP Mobile Wallet Option for the Consumers. To know more about the Founding Team, www.hyperkonnect.in