The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Good communication skills.
2. Willing to go out of the way to achieve objectives.
3. Ability to think creatively.
1. Marketing and Networking Savvy.
2. Social Media Management (Instagram, Twitter & Facebook).
3. Research on potential hosts and events (lifestyle, fashion, art, indie, workshops, cultural, spiritual, etc).
4. Event planning, execution, and management.
5. Vendor management.
6. Database management.
Dip your nib in the inkpot of imagination for it’s time to pen your own story at the House Of Tales, Event Gallery.
Carving a niche for itself in the artistic hub of Kala Ghoda (home to the Jehangir Art Gallery, Prince of Wales Museum, and Kala Ghoda Arts Festival) is House Of Tales – a warehouse converted into a contemporary event space that is yours to design.
Transform it into a conference room for corporate events, a classic dining room for a formal dinner, or even a fashion boutique. You could even dot the place with your paintings or photographs for an exhibition. Use our space as a medium of exploration, self-discovery or for some good old fashioned fun. At House of Tales we harbour an exchange of artistic ideas and provide a platform for the expression of these ideas. We ensure an intimate environment that separates the outside world, making it all about those present here.